2015 Portrait Session Contract - For Contest Winner
This form must be completed and signed prior to your session. It will inform you of Leah Jent Photography's policies and serve as a session contract. If you have any questions about the information contained in this contract, please let me know as soon as possible. I look forward to our photography session!
Client Contact Information
Address Line 2
Select a State
District of Columbia
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Session Date (if unknown, you can leave this blank or put month and year):
Please list the names of all individuals who will be photographed. For children, please also list their ages (or dates of birth).
Please check which session type(s) you are interested in:
Newborn (under 2 weeks old)
If pregnant, please list your Estimated Due Date:
Please use this box if you need to provide additional information.
If you have any questions about the contract or policies, please contact me before submitting your contract and session retainer fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. The "Free Portrait Session" Prize includes a 45-minute portrait session for your baby and family. There will be a minimum of 10 gallery images for you to view after the session takes place, and you will choose 5 images that will be given to you on a complimentary USB or disc. This session does not include any other prints or products. Client is welcome to purchase additional prints or products, but is under no obligation to make any additional purchases. Reshoots are at the photographer's discretion and will not be granted for regretful personal decisons, such as wardrobe or hairstyle choices.
2. Photographer will contact the client three weeks from the date of the portrait session with information about the finished gallery and ordering. Gallery images are archived for six months from the date of the session; ordered images are archived for one year. Prices are guaranteed for 30 days from the time of your session.
3. Checks returned by the bank for any reason will be charged a $50.00 service charge and sessions/orders will be canceled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
4. Orders are subject to applicable sales tax. All sales are final. Please allow approximately 2 weeks after placement of your order for prints to be delivered. Larger custom products such as albums and canvases will have a longer delivery time.
5. Reproduction of images, including the unauthorized uploading of unpurchased digital images to sites such as Facebook, without express consent from the photographer, is unlawful and strictly prohibited. Scanning, screen-capturing, downloading and printing of images, without photographer's consent, are all considered copyright infringement, regardless of intent. Outside cameras are prohibited at portrait sessions.
6. Purchased digital images are for personal use only. Purchased digital images include a "personal use and print release" which gives the client permission to create unlimited prints and upload the images for personal use on social media sites (Facebook, etc.), personal websites, or send via email. Clients may not use session images for profit, commercial endeavors, in competitions, or for professional display without the express written consent of the photographer. Clients may not post the images to a business website, or within a business area of social media sites, without the express written consent of the photographer.
7. Leah Jent Photography retains the copyright and ownership of all images created during the portrait session, including digital images purchased by the client for personal use.
Please check both of the following:
I have read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions listed above.
I will not hold Leah Jent Photography liable for any accident or injury that might occur during the session. Further, I agree that I am responsible for supervising my minor child(ren) during the session. Photographer is not responsible for supervision of minors.
Leah would love to include her favorite images from your session in her portfolio. By agreeing to this optional model release, you give Leah Jent Photography permission to use images from this session for promotional purposes, such as in Leah’s portfolio, on her website or blog, and in marketing materials, advertisements, and/or displays. *
Yes, you may use my session images for your portfolio and other promotional purposes.
No, you may not use my session images for promotion.
I agree that you may use some of my images, but I have the following exceptions (*please list exceptions):
Please draw your signature into the box below.